roliana
Discuss matters related to Roliana and its citizens

Re: --Avatar Sites: Talk about other avatar sites ...

Yea I think once Beta is over at the end of the month, they'll close for a few months and then when they come back it ~should~ be open for all to join??
And everyones Beta progress will be reset so Beta people only have an advantage in that they know their way around the site better and like handful of items they got during Beta that will be kept.

So far I'm a bit on the fence about the site, lol. Like, the art is obviously gorgeous? but all items are gained through Gacha systems? Or via user trading, which they have a very functional marketplace for at least.
I feel like there's a lack of common items at the moment, but that might well change?
The RPG elements are charming at first and turn grindy as hell real quick? :(
And I don't know a whole lot about pet sites, but incubating feels really slow and there doesn't seem to be that much interaction with the pets? Is that normal? :joy:

I'll definitely look at it at the proper launch though.
I know on Subeta (gah I need to stop abandoning there) you need to feed and play with your pets to keep them happy, unless you leave them in a kennel all the time >_>. There's a sort of combat system there too where you can train your pets for battle, buuut...I've never managed to get the hang of it ^^;

Speaking of site launches, Avaricia is going to be closing down and re-launching as Avalyss here sometime this year, and I'm planning on hanging around through the reboot if I can lol

Im so behind now i've just given up trying to reac[…]

Right!? She has some really interesting poses. And[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!