roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Neil was truly amazed. He really did not know as much about his new friends as he thought he did.

Pierce's scan came up clean and he glanced at Neil "Keep your wits about you-" then sat back down and continued "I wish I knew more but for it is all I know. But I will say, the Marni I farewelled at the academy was certainly not the one I worked with in the council. Something happened when she returned home and only she can share what that was" he the frowned "But this energy I can sense... Why would the Higher Power come here?"

Neil lowered his ears, worried that Marni might very well be the next victim.

Meanwhile, Marni and Gaea were drinking a tea like substance to calm their minds, more Marni's than Gaea's. Gaea smiled "So what else has brought you home, Ilarya?"
Marni sighed "I-I don't go by that name anymore"
Gaea nodded "I know. You took on a witch's life and name. I even know why. But you didn't answer my question, Marni"
Marni sighed "Apart from Ghabri… a friend of mine has been cursed. At first he thought he could live with it-"
Gaea chuckled "I know of whom you speak. Let me guess, the immortality he was bestowed was attractive to him?"
Marni half nodded half shrugged "He believed it would help him as he is/was in love with my cousin..."
Gaea nodded "The succubus"
Marni nodded "But now he has lost all ways to communicate with us. Except strangely enough, I'm starting to understand him"
Gaea nodded with a smile "I'm not surprised. We, the Higher Power, have always been able to communicate with his kind. You natural powers are beginning to surface. Perhaps you can no longer hide under the guise of this witch"
Marni looked concerned.

Neil, meanwhile, continued to follow Pierce, hoping all could be resolved.

Pierce wanted to ask Neil about anything strange that happened to Marni... but feared Neil wouldn't be able to answer. For a clever young man, Pierce could see Neil wasn't as observant as he appeared. Pierce began taking samples of the residue in the air "We need to return to my office and test this... essence. If I am right... it means someone of the Higher Power was here or Marni somehow managed to get to their place of existence. We must find out more-" he then paused "Hmm... but what of Malico? We can't let him continue paralysing people" he then looked at Neil "Your strength, my boy... do you think you could keep Malico busy while look into this sample?"

Pierce smiled then looked concerned "Neil, I'm going to be brutally honest with you. You may change your mind to assist me at any time but... Your new... er race aren't well documented. They are ancient and mysterious. I don't know that, even with your strength, you would be a match for Malico. You could get injured or worse. I need to make sure you understand and carefully consider your choice..."

Neil remembered the time he wielded a war hammer when still in his human state, thus he nodded and gave a reassuring look, showing that he could handle it.

Pierce was still concerned but placed trust in Neil and nodded, handing a magical container to Neil. The container shimmered like it recognized Neil somehow. (its similar to the one that contains Harlem) "If you can weaken Malico, place his essence in this container. It will hold him until we can find Marni"

Pierce smiled "Meet me back here once you have contained Malico" as he went to walk up the stairs, he paused and looked at Neil "Be careful!" and he teleported away.

Meanwhile, The Council HQ had sealed itself off, one of the council members name Jayda stood on the balcony looking out over the town and frowned "Where his the Grand Maester?" but none of the guards had a clue... neither did any of the council members. Jayda slammed her hand down "Damn it-" she then looked at her guards "Keep this building locked down and keep the shield activated. No-one in or out of this place. The 'threat' will lose interest eventually". But before the guards could act on their orders, Pierce teleported in next to Jayda "No, actually... He won't. He's on a mission"
Jayda's eyes widened "Grand Maester! Where have you been?"
Pierce shook his head "Now is not the time for that. What I will say is that the threat is Malico. I have someone already on the case to contain him"
Jayda looked concerned "Malico? You mean... THE Malico?"
Pierce nodded "I know. Also I want to convene a meeting of the council... IMMEDIATELY!"
Jayda nodded and went to round up the other council members. Pierce looked out over the town and sighed then thought 'Where are you Marni?'.
After losing Marni's scent near her quarters, Malico wandered around the town paralysing anyone he came into contact with. He called out "Marni, oh Marni... Come out, come out wherever you are"
Pierce heard Malico and frowned as he thought 'Good luck Neil... you will need it'. He then turned and went to join Jayda and the other council members.

Neil continued to wander with his nose on high alert before spotting Malico, frowning and thinking, 'Okay, Neil, don't botch this up,' before crouching down and poising himself for possible combat.

Hello!!!! this maybe like two weeks overdue but W […]

Once inside, Pierce joined the other council membe[…]

I can buy you a few things to get you started =D

I am happy to have returned. I should start gettin[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!