roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Daniqua found her way to the entrance where a older gentleman stood, a wooden pipe between his lips, right corner of his mouth and reading glasses that sat toward midway down the bridge of his nose. When he saw Daniqua he grinned "Dani! What a pleasant surprise". Daniqua ran over to him and hugged him "Hello Haegar" she then turned to introduce the others but realised she was alone.
"Eh hem" she coughed, calling out to the others. Pierce looked at Neil with concern as he poked his head around the bend.
Haegar raised his eyebrow and glanced at Daniqua "Brought some friends with you, I see". Daniqua used her telepathy with Neil [You can both come forward, y'know. Usher Pierce forward].

Neil nodded and pushed Pierce forward, saying, "This is the guy you came to see."

Pierce looked confused as he was shoved forward. Collecting himself he walked on his own accord and cleared his throat with a cough "Eh hem"
Daniqua nodded at Pierce "Haegar this is-" but he raised his hand "I know who this is Dani. Evening grand maester"
Pierce gulped before nodded "Evening. I don't believe I have had the pleasure, Haegar is it?"
Daniqua shot a look of despair at Neil... the area was flooded with awkwardness.

Neil blinked and wondered how Haegar knew Pierce but Pierce did not know him.

Daniqua tried to dispel the awkwardness and get to the reason they were there "Haegar, the grand maester needs your assistance, as the archivist" but Haegar chuckled "I no longer hold that title. The grand maester should know this"
Pierce looked a little shaken but managed to collect himself "As far as I am aware, that position is vacant" he then leaned over to Daniqua and whispered "Which is why I was confused when you mentioned the archivist"
Daniqua sighed and looked at Haegar "Looks like we disrupted you for no reason. I'm so sorry Haegar". Haegar cupped her face "Don't be sorry, my dear. Its always a pleasure seeing you" he then gave a disgruntled look at Pierce before turning to head back inside. But then he paused and gave a deep sigh before directing a question at Pierce "What was it you needed anyway?"
Daniqua's eyes lit up as she glanced between Pierce and Neil.

Pierce frowned as Daniqua looked at him with a sort of sadness. Pierce glanced at Neil then back at Haegar and sighed and went on to explain the situation. Haegar's ears poked out from under his beanie, his tail uncurled and poked through his trousers and his feet turned to hooves. Haegar had revealed his true form... a satyr. Haegar slowly turned but remained silent.
Daniqua gasped... she had never seen Haegar's true form before.

Neil simply blinked and thought, 'Why does this not surprise me?'

Pierce looked caught off guard "Well now, not what I was expecting". Haegar glancing at Daniqua's shocked expression as he nodded at Pierce "Follow me" and he walked down the path.

Daniqua shrugged and looked at Pierce. Pierce nodded as he followed after Haegar. Midway down the path, Haegar came to a platform that was well camouflaged. Daniqua raised her eyebrow and muttered "That wasn't there when we arrived"
Haegar stopped in front of it and waved his hand over it then called back "Stand on the platform" and he proceeded to do so.
Daniqua motioned forward, but Pierce stopped her and looked at her "You and Neil wait here"
Daniqua frowned "What? No..." but Pierce raised his eyebrow "You questioning me?". Daniqua bit her lip as Haegar frowned "Are you coming or am I wasting my time?"
Daniqua looked at Neil and sighed.

Disgruntled, Daniqua nodded at Pierce as she stood with Neil and watched Pierce join Haegar by the platform. Haegar nodded at Pierce "We must stand on the platform together" and after a quick count to three, Haegar and Pierce leaped onto the platform and in an instant the runes on the platform glowed, covering Haegar and Pierce as they vanished. Daniqua gasped then sighed - still being able to sense Haegar. She kicked the ground before approaching a large toadstool shaped stool and sat. Feeling nervous, she began twiddling her fingers.

((so have you heard about the server?))

Neil approached her from behind and gave her a reassuring hug with a warm smile on his face.

(Yeah. I'm gonna miss this site when it's gone)

The moment she felt Neil's touch, Daniqua blushed then gulped "Uh... I hope we get the information the grand maester needs. It sounds like this person you he mentioned, means the world to him"

((what are we going to do about the rp?))

Oh, no, I'm so sorry this place will be closing. I[…]

Marni frowned as she processed the information fro[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!