roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Rose

Daniqua looked surprised at Neil mention another girls name and sighed before shifting her glance to Haegar "What else do you know, Haegar? The grand maester already tried calling forth the higher power but no word. Perhaps, now with more information in our grasp you can recheck your collection of information".
Haegar nodded "Possibly" he then took her hand, she instinctively took Neil's hand as they walked back over to the platform. Pierce had zoned out...

Neil took a deep breath and sighed, "How did things get so complicated?"

Pierce snapped out of his daze as Neil spoke and mumbled "This is nothing for what's coming"
Daniqua looked at Pierce "Are you coming, grand maester?" but Pierce waved her off as he looked at the sky. Daniqua shrugged, looked at Neil and Haegar, as Haegar activated the platform and the three of them vanished. Pierce sighed "Marni..."

Meanwhile as Gaea and Marni were conversing, Tjaris came running in, which was dangerous for someone his age, then spoke in a loud and worried voice "SOMEONE HAS BREACHED THE SANCTUM". Marni may have been away from the sanctum for many years, but even she knew that was worrying. She gulped "What if it was Ghabri?"
Gaea shook her head in a calm matter. "We would have sensed him" she then looked at Tjaris "Calm yourself. Did you gather the data?". Tjaris nodded "The trail is fading but I know its origin" he then frowned "Its from the magic realm"
Marni's eyes widened "What?" Gaea looked at her "Your friends perhaps? I sensed someone calling for us at the temple" Marni nodded "Perhaps. I didn't think they had the ability to travel between the planes. I thought only the Higher Power-" Tjaris interjected "Never the less... If they came for Ilarya, they wont stop until they find her, if they haven't already"
Gaea nodded "I agree-" she then faced Marni "It seems your visit is a short one. You must make your choice now: retire this 'Marni' persona and retake your true form or-" Marni's eyebrow raised "Or what?"
Gaea took a deep breath "-Or resign from the Higher Power and fall from grace"
Marni looked stunned. Tjaris looked at Marni and sighed as she shook her head "No... I- I never got the information I need. Not to mention Ghabri is hunting me. You both need to intervene"
Gaea shook her head "The information you seek is forbidden knowledge and... Ghabri is your burden to bear not ours. As long as he stays within his positions parameters... he is untouchable". Marni looked furious "HE HAS STEPPED OUTSIDE HIS PARAMETERS! HE HAS KILLED INNOCENTS" Gaea sighed again "Where is your proof?" Marni frowned harder "You are supposed to be the divine justice-" she then looked at Tjaris "Tjaris, please. Trace his actions back through his timeline. See the unprecedented destruction and chaos he has caused". Tjaris looked at Gaea then back at Marni "Ilarya, I would never abuse my position, not even for one of us. You should make your choice" and he floated up and into a mist form and vanished.
Marni felt tears welling in her eyes as she focused on Gaea once more.

Izy, meanwhile, suddenly opened her eyes and uttered, "Wait, what's going on?" rubbing her head and sitting upright, "Oh, I'm fine?" shifting her arms around and rotating her shoulders, uttering, "Wow. This is really happening," before blinking and sliding out of her bed, saying, "Yeah, sure, why not?"

Meanwhile Xia jolted awake from her rest, looking weary when she noticed Izy… standing. Xia got out of her bed and slowly approached, taking care when she walked "Izy, you're okay? But the curse... how-" she then gasped and ran over to where Marcus and Mohika's bodies where. When she saw the mangled corpses, she felt nauseous and backed away from them. Facing Izy she looked down and saddened "Something has happened"

Also meanwhile, Gaea looked concerned when her chest began to ache. Marni looked at her confused "Gaea, what is it?"
Gaea fell to her knees, looking at her hands to watch them turning into black ash "He's here...". Marni gasped, recognizing Gaea's state... it was an advancement of the curse the death members on earth were suffering. She looked around in panic, gulped and followed Tjaris' action; turning into a mist form and vanishing - now seeking Tjaris out, worrying for his safety.

Izy blinked and asked, "Wait, are you telling me that curse has left my body and manifested into something more dangerous?"

Xia nodded "Maybe this is how it was always going to manifest-" she then gasped and rushed out of the tent toward the death fort. As she approached, Xia spotted the two guards at their posts... except they were slumped on the ground. Carefully approaching, it was as she feared; the two guards were no only infected but in the same state as Marcus and Mohika. She lightly covered her mouth and nose as the smell was unbearable. She knew she had to enter the fort... but her body was resisting. She knew what she was going to find and knew it would figuratively crush her now temporary human heart.

Izy approached her from behind and asked, "So do you think it's in there?"

Xia gulped "I think whatever it was has gone and left a path of decay behind" she then sighed "We should all go in. Where is Vella?"
Meanwhile Vella was laying on the ground inside one of the tents within the death fort. She'd been wounded and was barely conscious as she had locked eyes with... Nancy in the same state, only worse. "N-Nancy? Can you hear me?"
But there was silence. Vella knew things were dire. She used what little energy she had to message Xia [hey cuz… I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and marni. We wouldn't be in so many situations if not for me...]
As Xia was asking Izy about Vella, she felt her heart breaking and gasped "Vella!"

((Okay so... Nancy has to die for the story to continue. sorry. Also, are we going to continue roleplaying on that website I mentioned... Sapherna?))

Izy uttered, "You felt that too, that awful, awful chill? Oh god, I swear, if she's barely breathing, I'll be there to give her mouth-to-mouth!" before sighing, "God, what is wrong with me?"

(I'm thinking about it)

Xia felt the connection fading and it surprised her that the connection was coming from the death fort "What is she doing in there?". Overcoming her resistance, Xia took Izy's hand and ran into the death fort but was unprepared for what they were walking into.
The grounds were covered in bodies - slashed and torn apart and riddled with the curse. Xia gasped "W-What happened here?" A frantic look came over Xia as she gasped and began searching the bodies.. hoping one of them wasn't Vella.
After some time, Xia with Izy's help concluded all of the bodies were of the death squad. Xia looked at Izy "Vella must be else where. With Nancy perhaps! Do you know which tent she was in?"

Izy tapped her chin and said, "I think I do. Come on," taking Xia's arm and racing toward the tent in question.

Meanwhile, Vella was slipping in and out on consciousness while Nancy was slipping away. Vella tried to crawl toward Nancy, a trail of blood following her. "N-Nancy?" she then coughed and spluttered blood in front of her. "N-Nancy!". She then took what little energy she had and shouted "NANCY!".
As they got closer to the tent, Xia's eyes widened when she heard Vella's voice and rushed ahead of Izy. As she entered the tent she gasped and froze. The carnage outside was nothing compared to what she had come upon. When she saw Vella and Nancy's bodies she ran over to them, squatting beside Nancy to check for a pulse... but there was nothing. She lowered her head and used her hand to respectfully close Nancy's eyes.

"Oh god," Izy uttered, staring at this, "Because losing her family wasn't bad enough," slithering over to Vella and asking, "Hey, are you hanging in there?"

Xia put her hand up between Izy and Vella "Be careful... The last thing you need is to get re-infected" she then spun around and faced Vella and checked her vitals before nodding at Izy "She's hanging in there… just barely conscious-" she then examined the wounds across Vella's chest and abdomen "The curse or disease is one thing... but now creature attacks. What the actual fu-" but before she could finish, Vella's eyes widened as she grabbed hold of Xia's wrist, gasping for air like she was coming out of a nightmare. "NANCY, LOOK OUT!". Xia's lip quivered as she scooped up her cousin into her arms and made a hushed sound "It's okay, Vella... your safe now". Xia looked at Izy "There is nothing left fo us here. We need to get Vella home!"

Meanwhile... Marni's mist form continued to track Tjaris until she reverted in an alcove by a waterfall. Marni realised this was Gaea's sanctuary within the sanctum. Where beautiful crystal blue water flowed was turning into vile greenish brown. Where luscious green ground covered the small area - dead greyish brown now lay. Tjaris was on his knees as Marni approached, he muttered "What have you done?!?"
Marni's eyes widened "Done? I haven't-". Tjaris slowly stood and faced her "He will destroy us all"

I wish there was a way of saving this site... I kn[…]

Oh darn, I completely forgot about the bank. How d[…]

Xia put her hand up between Izy and Vella "Be care[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!