roliana
Dive into another world! Roleplays here

Re: nduns x Twixxy

Kenna took a deep breath and exhaled. "I have someone that I trust with my life... that we can BOTH TRUST. Are you with me?" She held out her hand, hoping Neal would take it and believe in her the way she believed in him.

Neil nodded and took hold of Kenna's hand, taking a deep breath and saying, "I hope you're right about this."

Kenna took a deep breath and said, "I hope so too."

She started towards the meet site and began hatching out the next step. There was a home in a nearby village that had been deserted since the owners daughter had died. The little girl had been Kenna's friend and her parents couldn't bare another moment in that house. That would be the perfect spot to hideout and since no one lived around there for miles, they would notice a threat long before they got to them.

Fafnir smiled upon seeing the house as Neil took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, this should be okay."

"Ok. We have shelter, for now. We need to figure out how we are going to feed ourselves. I know that they used to keep some dry goods in the basement but we need to find a water supply." Kenna was trying to work out every link in this chain of a plan but the necessities had to come first: Food, clothing, shelter.

Neil took a deep breath and said, "That's all well and good, but..." looking at Fafnir who looked ashamed of himself, sighing and smiling before saying, "Come on, don't beat yourself up. You can't win them all."

She sighed, " well, no sense in worrying about it now. I'll go find the water if you want to explore and see if you can find any food."

Kenna knew they would get through this. They had to!

As it so happened, a midget dragon clad in armor and wearing a mask just happened to approach the area, red eyes glowing from under the eye holes as he made his way toward the building. But what he wanted was anyone's guess.

Neil, meanwhile, looked for nourishment with Fafnir, the dragon still looking ashamed of himself when suddenly, the new dragon approached them and sighed, "You can't just run from your problems like this," Neil gasping and backing up in fear.

Kenna was walking back through the back door with the jug of water and, to her surprise, there was another dragon in their midst.

"How did you find us," she said dropping the water to the floor, thanking the lord for the lid.

"I used my sense of smell to detect the baby," the dragon replied, "I can't believe another one of my kind actually exists," Neil uttering, "You said it, not me."

"We couldn't believe it ourselves when we stumbled upon it. It wasn't long after that when his life was threatened, not once, but twice," Kenna said, muttering. "Why is our Queen so threatened by him?"

"Not just the queen," the older dragon grunted, "I feel like another force is at work here, though I can't be too certain. Either way, I think I know how that child can defeat this new threat."

Kenna was desperate for any information that would stop this madness. "Please, tell us. We need to figure this out. We are flying blind here."

Fafnir blinked as the older dragon said, "First off, my name is Thorn," Neil nodding and introducing himself and the others, Thorn bowing and saying, "Anyway, the reason Fafnir cannot inhale that big monster is because he has a very high density matter. You need to find a way to turn that against him."

Whilst I haven't been active in a very (very) long[…]

Yup! I'm gonna post links to NdMA's Voltra and Cae[…]

Xia adjusted Vella in her arms and took Izy’s hand[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!