roliana
Light discussions: Structured but not too serious.

Re: Has Roli died?

Watch out, Cupid
Stuck me with a sickness...

I came back from a long hiatus about a month or two ago, and was surprised
to see how quiet it was around here. It's not dead, since people are regularly on.
It's just not as busy as it used to be, I think. It's getting more traffic for the summer event, though!
We also have a lot of lurkers that read along but don't post unless they're mentioned >.>

...Pull your little arrows out
and let me live my life
♥ ♫ ♥

While Roli isn't as bustling as it has been in the past, it's definitely not dead. It's been a lot more mellow paced in recent times, but there are times when it can be on the busier side. There's an event going on like Booderdooder said, so it's somewhat better. During April we had an event that where you could only earn currencies from posting and it was a lot more active.

As far as I can tell, activity always seems to pick up during events.

Personally, I tend to lurk a lot. Sometimes I'll just come here to play a game or two or mess around with the avatar maker for a bit, but I don't always post in the forums unless I feel I have something to contribute.

It's not dead, lurkers just have to stop lurking! We all can be guilty of it but if we really care about Roliana and want to keep it, we will post! I have liked no other avatar site.

I think a bit of lurking is fine as long as that's not Aaaalll one does, and they do try to post now and then.

|_ideal text width per line__|
you can help get roli back up and busy by inviting friends :>
|_ideal text width per line__|

As lonely as it sounds, I literally have no friends. My husband has friends, but they wouldn't come on here. =(

No. I got sick my senior year of high school and everyone left me. Then I died and lost most of my hearing and can't communicate with people well.
No one wants to be my friend. I come here because I'm lonely.

Shinko wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:47 pm
No. I got sick my senior year of high school and everyone left me. Then I died and lost most of my hearing and can't communicate with people well.
No one wants to be my friend. I come here because I'm lonely.

I'm so sorry shinko! who doesn't wanna be friends with a badass who died and came back????

~Pixel
Ah things will get easier. Have any questions I can do my best to answer!

~Stylo
lol That made my day! My family were mormon as well and here mormons are considered really weird. So I was always just the weird girl. When people found out I was german and I went out with a guy who I so didn't know was a nazi...he only wanted to go out with me because I was from Germany. First date he talked about Hitler wasn't so bad and our children would be beautiful. That was before any movie started too. So...then THAT got weird. People got over it but yeah. I was always just the weird girl.

@Shinko

I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND YOU WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL. AMAZING PERSON!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst I haven't been active in a very (very) long[…]

Yup! I'm gonna post links to NdMA's Voltra and Cae[…]

Xia adjusted Vella in her arms and took Izy’s hand[…]

Help us keep Roliana alive and running!